*Nike iD does NOT deliver to Australia or accept Australian payment methods.
Start your design at www.nikeid.com (USA site) and choose your style.
1. Design your Nike ID shoes from all the available materials, colours, and other options. Enter a personalised Nike ID if desired.
2. Select your USA shoe size.
3. When your design is 100% complete and all the options have a green tick, you are ready to share your design.
1. Click on the Share button below your design:
2. Now click on the COPY LINK button. Use the Right click on your mouse to select Copy.
3. Email us the link you just copied in step 2. Be sure to include your name, Nike ID shoe type and size in the “Subject line”.
I know it goes without saying – but please only email your design once it is 100% complete. Sending your design multiple times can cause errors as Nike creates a new unique Design ID number each time.
Street Sense will email you with a quote to order your new Nike IDs and payment options.
If you have any questions about this process – please call or email us. We are more than happy to discuss your order with you.
How long will it take to receive my shoes?
The entire process from the day Street Sense receives your payment to the day you a wearing your shiny new kicks takes about 4 to 5 weeks. This may sound like a long time but remember you are getting a custom pair of shoes made especially for you. Once they’ve been made they are shipped from the USA to Street Sense’s head office in Melbourne and then sent directly to you.
Here's some other important stuff:
- Street Sense processes your order through Nike EXACTLY as you have designed it. We do not alter a single thing.
- Actual colours may vary from screen to sneaker.
- In the rare case that there’s an issue with your order, you will have to contact Nike USA to organise a return and pay any costs involved.
- Street Sense is not responsible for orders Nike processes or any faults in the manufacturing process.
- Street Sense cannot offer refunds or exchanges.
- Street Sense is a third partly service to help you get Nike ID products delivered to Australia.
- Prices on the NikeID website do not reflect the quote Street Sense sends you. We need to factor in the exchange rate, taxes and our service fee.
- By placing an order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Have you got more questions? Or just want to talk it through? Then get in touch using the Contact Us form, or call .